Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance is essential for many types of businesses and is increasingly required as a condition of a contract undertaken, or by regulatory or governing bodies.
Due to the vast changes in the market causing higher premiums, narrowing cover, higher excesses and lower limits of indemnity, using a specialist Professional Indemnity broker has never been more important to deliver the best possible outcome for businesses.
Our specialist Professional Risks team, provide insurance solutions for all traditional and emerging sectors, including but not limited to:
- Solicitors (any sized partner firms and freelance solicitors)
- Independent Financial Advisers (IFA’s)
- Accountants (including financial services and tax mitigation)
- Insurance brokers
- Mortgage and finance brokers
- Financial institutions
- Recruitment consultants
- Legal consultants
- Construction (including cladding exposed risks)
- Surveyors (including Survey and Valuation work undertaken for lending purposes)
- Engineers (including structural/civil)
- Design and build contractors
- Main contractors and subcontractors
We work with a broad range of insurers including Lloyds. We ensure the PI insurance markets that we choose are robust, creative and swift to respond. We work hard to scour the market to find the most appropiate cover to protect our clients businesses.
Our distinctive approach combines:
- An in-depth understanding of the business and review of current Insurance arrangements
- A highly detailed and technical scope of services that includes; policy wording reviews, advice on specific clauses/exclusions and collateral warranty reviews
- In-house claims management
- Personal service and attention to detail
Our specialist Professional Risks team, provide insurance solutions for a wide range of traditional and emerging, professional businesses.
We have a wealth of knowledge in Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers Liability insurance and Cyber and Crime Liability insurance.
We offer a prompt and efficient service, ensuring our premiums offer value for money. In addition, we have extremely strong relationships with our insurer partners.