High net worth personal insurance for those who have more to protect.
For these clients, standard insurance may simply not be adequate, so our service is designed to address the additional and specialist requirements of higher wealth individuals. We offer:
- An individual, tailored personal advice and service
- A thorough assessment to build an in depth understanding of your personal insurance requirements
- A range of the best products available from highly rated insurance providers, giving you very comprehensive cover
- The flexibility to cover many of your high value assets under one policy
Our commitment to looking after you
We are independent insurance brokers and guarantee we will offer you sound, impartial advice and efficient, cost effective solutions.
Our specialist service reflects our background in corporate insurance, where attention to detail is crucial and where we utilise advanced negotiation skills with high net worth insurers to secure extensive cover and competitive premiums for our clients.
We will work with you to understand the scope of your insurance requirements to ensure your portfolio truly reflects your needs.
Working with traditional and specialist insurers, we have access to a wide range of insurance covers available, including protection for:
- Home buildings and contents including outbuildings
- Additional property, be it city apartments, weekend retreats, second homes or overseas property
- Cars and motorbikes including classics
- Specialist vehicles such as tractors and tanks
- Multi-vehicle and family fleet
- Marine pleasure craft
- Fine art, antiques and collections such as stamps, wine and coins
- Jewellery and watches
- High value audio, home cinema and technology items
- Home gyms, swimming pools and tennis courts
- High value pedal cycles and sports equipment
- Equine and bloodstock
- Annual travel
- Cyber cover, protecting home systems damage as standard
- Home emergency assistance
- Insurance for working from home and minor use of the home for business purposes, such as gardens open to the public or offering bed and breakfast
- Cover for domestic staff
In addition, we can arrange cover which will include:
- All risks, worldwide cover
- Minimum two years’ alternative accommodation
- Death of artist and market appreciation cover
- Contents in halls of residence and residential care
- Warranty free policies – no onerous security conditions and the like
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals
- Discount if home and family fleets insured together
Our clients can rest assured that their homes and treasured possessions are in good hands.