You are using an outdated 'end of life' browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Our team of professionals have worked with the printing and publishing industry for many years.
Our printing and publishing sector insurance solutions can cover businesses involved in producing all types of printed materials, such as:
- General printers
- Lithographic printers
- Newspaper printers
- Digital printers
- Security printers
- Label printers
- Printers of newspapers and magazines
- Print finishers and bookbinders
- Silk screen printers
- Carton and packaging printers
Our insurance cover for printers is extensive. The cover we can arrange includes:
- Buildings and contents
- Printing equipment
- Business interruption
- Stock and goods in transit
- Plus, many more
We can also include extensions to cover:
- Machinery breakdown - which can include accidental and subsequent breakdown and more comprehensive cover than manufacturer service contracts
- Cyber risks
- Breach of copyright and confidentiality - infringement of third-party intellectual property rights
- Environmental clean-up costs
Have a question?
If you would like any assistance or to find out how we can help you, please get in touch.