With access to insurance policies specifically designed for the hotels and hospitality sector, we can arrange covers to protect against a broad range of risks.
Whether the business is running a chain of hotels or a small bed and breakfast, a guest house or restaurant, UKGlobal can advise on a suitable insurance arrangement to meet the specific insurance needs of your business.
Hotels or owners of similar establishments will have a number of considerations to contend with such as the safety and wellbeing of guests, protecting their property and data, the fidelity of staff, the safety of the premises and food served, event management, safe running of sports and leisure facilities such as spas, gyms and pools.
UKGlobal are able to advise on the best protection for the business. Our knowledgeable and professional staff can provide guidance through the myriad of choices to ensure clients have the right cover at a fair price, whether it’s a small business or multi location establishment.
In addition to standard cover for buildings and contents, business interruption to protect income, and liability to protect employees and visitors, we can arrange covers to include:
- Product liability to cover against injuries or illnesses caused by products served
- Directors and officers liability
- Engineering statutory inspection
- Deterioration of frozen and chilled food
- Loss of licence insurance
- Legal expenses insurance
- Loss or damage caused by electrical power surges
- Cover for glass and sanitaryware
- Cyber liability including loss of data
- Environmental liability
- Notifiable diseases
- Alternative guest accommodation
- Money and personal accident (assault)
- Guests’ personal effects and valuables
- Valet parking
- Loss of attraction
- Computer and equipment breakdown
We work closely with our clients and with a range of insurers to ensure we offer the most suitable insurance programme at a fair price.