Our widely experienced construction insurance professionals will support you with policies that deliver the right protection.
The construction Industry has always faced a diverse range of challenges, with success and failure decided by how well those challenges are overcome.
At UKGlobal, we are specialists at designing and arranging robust insurance programmes for the construction industry.
Our widely experienced construction insurance professionals arrange policies that deliver the right protection to overcome or mitigate risks that main contractors, sub-contractors, consultants and suppliers to the industry each face.
Whether for projects or annual programmes, we’ll help safeguard your people, assets, balance sheet, reputation and competitive edge. In short, we’re a safe and expert pair of hands with a reputation for combining innovative and cost-effective construction insurance solutions with superior client service and support.
Clients we typically arrange insurance cover for include:
- Employers, property developers and house builders
- Main contractors
- Demolition contractors, site clearance/muckaway and waste management
- Plant hire and tool supply
- Mobile crane and tower crane hire
- Groundwork contractors
- Piling and ground engineering contractors
- Civil engineering contractors
- RC frame contractors
- Rail contractors
- Modular building specialists
- Structural steel
- Mechanical and electrical contractors
- Scaffolding and roofing contractors
- Labour supply
- Architectural design
- Project management
- Quantity surveying
- Consulting engineers
Our risk management and construction insurance solutions include:
- Professional indemnity
- Employers, public and products liability
- Contract works/contractors all risks insurance
- Non-negligent liability (21.2.1/6.5.1)
- Own and hired in plant
- Fleet and special types insurance
- Single project policies (contractor and owner controlled programmes)
- Delay in start-up (DSU)
- Personal accident and travel
- Management liability
- Performance bonds
- Latent defects
- Environmental impairment liability
- Trade credit
We can cover project and annual programmes and are specialists in designing and arranging robust insurance solutions for the construction industry, with broad ranging cover.