Exceptional insurance protection for ATC members
UKGlobal are proud to have teamed up with the ATC to be able to offer an exclusive arrangement which will benefit their members. Details of the cover available is shown below.
For ATC members with revenue up to £10,000,000, we have created an exclusive modular insurance scheme that allows members to select the most appropriate insurance cover for their business, including, but not limited to:
- Professional Indemnity
- Public and Products Liability
- Buildings and Office Contents
- Business Interruption
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident
The insurance scheme includes a wide-range of benefits, including:
- 10% ATC member discount
- Interest free monthly premium payment facility via direct debit
- Website recovery service in the event that a member’s computer systems and/or website are impacted following a third-party denial of service attack
- Senior executive replacement service providing up to £50,000 for the cost of a temporary replacement if a senior manager suffers an accident and is unable to work in an essential capacity
The Professional Indemnity insurance option provides broad insurance protection, including aspects of cover that have been specifically negotiated with insurers to reflect the needs of ATC members, as follows:
- Contractors working exclusively for you and freelancers performing services for you will be defined as an `Employee` as far as Professional Indemnity insurance is concerned. On this basis, in the event of a claim being settled arising from their work, the insurer’s rights of recovery are automatically waived. This is not normally the case with many Professional Indemnity insurers.
- Cover for Rectification costs incurred to correct any errors discovered before a piece of work is released or published
- Arbitration – cover for the cost of mediating in a dispute between you and a client regarding the quality of a translation
- Outstanding fees – insurers will pay the amount of outstanding fees owed to you where your client makes a spurious allegation to avoid paying such fees and where if you pursued the fees your client would likely make a formal Professional Indemnity claim against you
- Cover provided for any claim made in the USA or Canada from work performed by any UK domiciled ATC member dealing with clients in the USA or Canada
For larger ATC members, or those with more complex needs, we are able to create bespoke insurance programmes to meet your specific needs.
For more information please contact:
Paul Cook ACII
Chartered Insurance Broker
Managing Director - UKGlobal Risk Solutions
T: 0161 200 1832
M: 07792 033815
We are corporate insurance brokers dedicated to providing cost-effective insurance solutions for our customers.